Dog Days of Birmingham is not about us but,
"It is ALL about the dogs!"
Dog Days of Birmingham is the premier dog care services business in the Birmingham area. You can trust us to care for your dog and make sure they are having fun until you return. If you have any questions please see our “contact us” page and let us hear from you.
Our mission: To provide a full spectrum of dog care products and services. At Dog Days of Birmingham each dog is provided socialization in the daycare environment so that each dog will go home at night as tired as you are. We also will be providing a fun place for your much loved dogs. They will be anxious to come back as often as you can bring them.
- Dogs do have feelings, they get lonely
- Dogs need socialization with other dogs and people
- Dogs deserve respect and to be loved
- Dogs require proper exercise
- Dogs should always be kept clean and provided proper nutrition
- Dogs and their owners especially those living in the city - should be considerate to everyone by scooping
- It is our responsibility to promote among children and all dog owners proper care of dogs
- First floor:
- 4,000 sq feet specifically designed as a state of the art dog care facility by a leading Birmingham Design/Build firm.
- Four doggie play areas where dogs are divided by size and participate in play all day
- A retail store
- A grooming/spa area
- A private training area
- Private overnight boarding in our “Doggie Lofts”
- Dog owners cubby room for storage of your dog’s personal items
- Medication dispensing station
- Sanitary food preparation area
- Size appropriate playground equipment
- Nap-time cots
- Second floor: Owners personal residence – 24 hour staff presence
- Second floor 2000 sq feet training area
- Roof top: 3,000 sq foot play yard complete with shade and water misters during hotter months
- Must go through on-site training and meet rigorous standards prior to working directly with dogs
- Background checks completed on all potential staff
The Owners Sue and Jimmy Johnson One of our grandaughters and Taylor